Design, Craftsmanship, Value, Simplicity
We believe there are some very compelling reasons to choose us over our competition. It's not because we use the fanciest software, or offer the slickest reporting tools, or because we have the nicest trucks, or the lowest price. For us, and we think for you, it's about quality, integrity, and making an honest living at a fair price:
- We are GOOD, HONEST people who do GOOD, HONEST work.
- We provide our services at a FAIR and reasonable cost, utilizing a FULL DISCLOSURE, cost-plus model so you know exactly what the true costs are.
- We will treat your home and your renovation project as though it was our own, and will provide the expert guidance and experience necessary to make your project a success.
- You will deal directly with the OWNERS of the company, the people whose names and reputation are on the line.
- Between LivingScape’s 2 owners, we have over 50 years combined experience in residential design, renovations, and construction.
- We use only the best trades in the business, and have carefully hand-selected them based on 3 major criteria: A) Quality of Work B) Reliability and Accountability C) Fair & Competitive Pricing.
- Our long-standing relationships with the best trades in the business means full accountability, timely completions, & superior quality workmanship.
- All our trades agree and adhere to LivingScape’s “Code of Excellence”, meaning your investment is protected through the commitment of all team members.
- We take an interest in how to improve your life, not just in the nuts and bolts of renovating your house.
- We deliberately focus on HIGH QUALITY and LOW VOLUME: This ensures your renovation project receives the care attention it deserves.
- “Boutique” service without the boutique price.
- Our low volume approach means that our average project completion times are often 20% to 30% faster than the industry average.
- We are an honest and ethical, family run business, and have been working with clients to improve their lifestyles and beautify their homes since 2002. This experience means you are in good hands, and can trust us to do things right.
- We are a design/build renovation contractor with our own in-house design. This means we will work with you to determine a budget, then deliver the design and finished quality you desire AT THE PRICE YOU ARE PREPARED TO INVEST.
- We have an A+ rating with the BBB, and it is 100% organic, meaning we’ve never paid for this rating. In 16 years of business, we have never had a single claim against us.
We believe customers choose LivingScape Homes & Renovations because they want a Calgary custom home builder or renovation contractor in that can provide full concept to completion service, and they expect the best in that regard. Signature design, premium craftsmanship, superior value. In return, our commitment to our clients is to deliver on those expectations with boutique service and hands-on attentiveness to your wants and needs for a renovation or custom home building experience that is joyful, easy and rewarding.
The advantage to working with a design/build Calgary renovation company like LivingScape is that our design teams first work with you to simplify the process. We'll help you establish a budget that you are comfortable with, and help you navigate through the complexities of the custom home building or renovating process. Then we'll work seamlessly together with our construction teams to deliver a distinctive and functional living space while helping streamline the process at the same time. With a design/build contractor, the whole team assumes accountability for all aspects of the project from start to finish design, drawings and blueprints, budget, timeline, engineering and construction, permits and inspections, etc. This ensures the process is easier for you and runs more efficiently with fewer surprises.
At LivingScape, we provide a more rewarding home improvement experience by offering “boutique" service, which is uncommon in the Calgary renovation & construction industry. Like any boutique you might shop at, we’re not interested in being the biggest – only the best luxury builder renovator. We offer more attentive, personalized service, and offer superior craftsmanship and attention to detail. You benefit from our traditional, hands-on, team approach to your project where we see our business through your eyes. So while the bottom line is always important, to us it comes second to delivering a joyful, easy, and rewarding custom home or renovation experience, and a finished product that you (and we) can be proud of. And we do all this at a fair and reasonable, full disclosure cost-plus percentage basis. Combined with the values of honesty and integrity as a family-run business, this has been the key to our success.